Routines are important in a child’s life. Children fear the unknown and are uncomfortable when they do not know what to expect.
Our daily program is designed to take into account the developmental process of education. The program is geared to the age and capabilities of children in each group.
All groups are exposed daily to movement, outdoor play, visual stimuli, art, science, stories, dramatic play, blocks and periods of structured and free choices.
- Preschool Age: geared to children two and a half to seven years old.
- Infant & Toddler: for children ages two weeks to two and a half years old.
- Summer Childcare: for children school ages five through seven.
- 3 day session (Mon, Wed, Fri)
- 2 day session (Tues, Thurs)
- Planning time
- Free choice play
- Clean-up time
- Snacks – recall
- Circle time
- Small group
- Outdoor time
- Rest time
- Snack time
- Large group activities (outside, music or table time)
- Individual time (reading, art, etc)
- Breakfast until 8:30 AM
- Lunch 12:00 Noon
- Snack 3:00 PM
Our meal program will:
- Foster positive feelings about food
- Respect food restrictions of individual children
- Provide eating in a family-style atmosphere
For infants feeding time is very individualized, therefore, parents are required to provide the child’s formula and/or baby food and be clearly labeled with the child’s name. Once the children are beyond baby food the center will provide breakfast up until 7:00 AM and nutritious morning and afternoon snacks including juice and milk. You will supply your child’s lunch.